Your business is global. Why isn't your TMS?
Global Control Tower®
Gain visibility, agility, and control across your global supply chain. Learn more
Get the visibility, resources, and processes to help your supply chain stay competitive in the global marketplace. Managed TMS®—offered by TMC, a separate division of C.H. Robinson—is the first global transportation management system (TMS) that combines technology with logistics process management and consulting services to help you manage your day-to-day requirements through a single global technology platform. Your business will gain the shipment optimization, visibility, business intelligence, and global supply chain talent needed to lower costs, improve efficiencies, and gain a competitive advantage in your global supply chain.
TMC's Global Control Tower® locations in Amsterdam, Chicago, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Wroclaw blend the benefits of traditional TMS with those of third party logistics provider (3PL) outsourcing. Traditional TMS systems, typically purchased and managed in-house by transportation staff, may offer robust capabilities, but they are often costly, complex, and challenging to implement. On the other end of the spectrum, you may choose to outsource your entire transportation function. In this case, your internal staff might gain the freedom to focus on other high-value activities, but they may cede control over your operations, processes, and carrier relationships.
Choose the balanced option of Managed TMS. Technology is deployed quickly via the cloud, does not require a significant upfront investment, and is managed and optimized for you by TMC’s experienced team of logistics and process experts. You still have the option to outsource your logistics operations to TMC while still retaining control of select strategic elements, such as carrier selection and contracts.
Retain control, obtain savings, and ensure ongoing improvement
Retain full control of your transportation strategies, freight networks, and carrier relationships with Managed TMS technology and managed services. Rather than focusing on day-to-day operations, your team can focus on driving strategy, thus enabling your business to achieve a distinct competitive advantage:
- Use a single cloud-based, global TMS platform with minimal upfront investment
- Work with talented logistics experts in Global Control Tower® locations around the world
- Drive immediate and sustained savings with supply chain consulting services
- Utilize dynamic business intelligence tools
- Get global supply chain visibility
- Use a pay-as-you-go fee structure
- Enjoy scalability of systems and resources that evolve with your business growth
- Deployed by TMC, a separate division of C.H. Robinson, operating with operational and technical separation from C.H. Robinson’s freight services business
- Get backing with the strength and stability of C.H. Robinson, one of the world’s largest 3PLs
Add efficiency to your supply chain so you can make better, more strategic supply chain decisions, whether your network spans North America or beyond to regions in Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, or the Middle East. Get There Faster™.
Find out how TMC’s Managed TMS service can help you make smarter, more strategic supply chain decisions at www.mytmc.com.
Discover how Managed TMS is helping the world’s best known brands achieve cost savings. Watch the video.