Unless otherwise specified, the following information refers to North America carriers.

Getting Started

Q: What documents do I need to haul for C.H. Robinson?

You will need the following documents to haul freight for C.H. Robinson:

  • A Federal or State Operating Authority (MC or ICC #)
  • Proof of insurance (minimum of $25,000 cargo and $750,000 automobile liability) naming C.H. Robinson as a certificate holder
  • A completed W-9 form

Want to become a C.H. Robinson contract carrier? Applying online is easy. Simply follow the prompts, which will explain what documents you need and when.

Q: Why am I being asked for $100,000 in cargo and $1,000,000 in auto liability?

Federal law requires motor carriers have a minimum of $25,000 cargo insurance and $750,000 automobile liability insurance. We will process contracts with carriers that hold this amount for insurance. However, we recommend the limits listed above to avoid limiting the freight available to you.

Q: What is my C.H. Robinson ID number and where can I find it?

ID numbers identify your company in Navisphere. They help us keep track of each transaction your company has with C.H. Robinson.

You can find your C.H. Robinson ID number on load confirmations, check stubs, or your contract. All ID numbers start with “T” followed by a series of numbers.

Having trouble locating your ID number? Call 800-326-9977 and ask for your T-number. We’ll ask you to verify some company information to protect your security.

Q: What kind of equipment and capabilities do you hire?

We have a wide variety of customers with varying needs. The majority of our shipments utilise the following equipment and capabilities:

  • Dry Van
  • Temperature controlled
  • Flatbed
  • Local
  • Specialised
  • Expedited
  • Overweight/overdimensional
  • Dray
  • Drop Trailer
  • Team driver
  • Private fleet
  • Produce/perishables
  • Cross-border
  • HazMat
  • Tanker/bulk
  • High Value

Manage my payments

Q: How do I get paid after delivering a load?

The Carrier Payments Guide provides you with fast and simple paperwork submission options so you can get paid faster. Submit your load documents seamlessly using a computer, tablet, or mobile phone app. Check out the step-by-step instructions within the Carrier Payments Guide.

Q: When should I submit load paperwork to receive payment?

Submit completed and signed paperwork immediately following completion of the delivery.

Q: What paperwork is required to receive payment?

Always submit this paperwork for every load and stop:

  • Signed Bill of Lading (BOL) with receiver signature for each stop
  • Invoice (required for Domestic Air, TONU, Intermodal and International) As needed, submit this paperwork:
  • Unloading/Lumper receipts (Shipper utilises 3rd party for unloading cargo) e.g., accessorials
  • Proof of Delivery (POD) – deliver 2nd leg of IMDL load
  • Weight Ticket
  • Air Way Bill
  • Paperwork must be legible and easy to read. Ensure images are not blurred and/or cut off.

Learn more tips and review step-by-step instructions within the Carrier Payments Guide.

Q: What paperwork is required to receive payment?

Before the payment process can start, we must receive the following documents:

  • Invoice with C.H. Robinson load number
  • Original signed bill of lading (BOL)
  • Lumper receipts
  • Copy of the C.H. Robinson confirmation
  • Any other accompanying paperwork

Q: Why haven’t I received payment for a load?

There are several reasons why a load payment has not been released. The most common reasons include:

  • Missing or illegible paperwork
  • Load number is not written on each document received
  • An incorrect load number is written on each document received
  • Bill of lading (BOL) is not signed
  • Damage/shortage is noted on the BOL; in this case, your load representative will have to approve payment after reviewing the situation
  • The originals were mailed in for QuickPay release, but not addressed to the attention of QuickPay
  • Missing carrier invoice; a load confirmation is not an acceptable invoice; the invoice should contain the load number, balance due, and your carrier ID number.

Q: How do I check on the status of my payments?

To check on the status of one or more payments, log in to Navisphere Carrier or call our carrier services department at 800-326-9977.

Providing a load number is the fastest, easiest way to find the status of a payment. You can also search for payments using your carrier ID number, however this method is more time consuming and can be out of date based on the status of the load.

Q: What do I do about a discrepancy between a load payment and the amount on the invoice?

If you notice a discrepancy in your load payment compared to the invoice amount, contact the office that booked the load in question.

Our carrier services team can review a load and what was paid on a load (e.g., line haul, unloading, detention), but only the originating office can approve any discretionary amount for payment.

Quick Pay

Q: How do I set up QuickPay?

Download our QuickPay setup packet. Once you read and agree to the terms and conditions, you can submit your QuickPay discount agreement form and EFT authorisation form (if applicable) to the appropriate email address or physical address.

Have questions about our QuickPay options or the setup packet? Call 1-800-326-9977.

Q: Where do I send load documents for QuickPay?

C.H. Robinson provides carriers with fast and simple payment options so you can get paid faster. Submit your load documents seamlessly using a computer, tablet, or mobile phone app. Check out the step-by-step instructions within the Carrier Payments Guide.

Q: Can I be charged for QuickPay service if I’m not a QuickPay carrier?

While it is unlikely you would be charged for QuickPay if you’re not a QuickPay carrier, errors can happen. In the event of an error, we will refund the fee.

Q: How can I lower my QuickPay fees?

QuickPay fees are based on your current status within the Carrier Advantage programme Talk with your carrier representative or your assigned office to gain a clearer understanding of your current status and what steps you can take to get a lower fee.

Find and manage loads

Q: Where do I send my load paperwork?

Mail your paperwork to the payables center address shown on the C.H. Robinson fax confirmation. We will accept legible copies of the bill of lading if the originals can't be obtained. Accessorials must have prior approval to be paid.

Q: Can I get load tenders online?

Yes. Talk to your C.H. Robinson representative about receiving and accepting/rejecting load tenders through Navisphere Carrier.

Q: Can I get load tenders online when C.H. Robinson offices are closed?

Not at this time. The best way to request a load outside of business hours is to email the representative who posted the load you want. When the office opens, they can contact you directly in response to your email.

Q: How can I search for loads?

The easiest way to search for and find available loads is through Navisphere Carrier. Within Navisphere Carrier, you can filter your search by origin country, specialised equipment, and more.

Currently, intermodal loads are not available within Navisphere Carrier. To find loads for your intermodal equipment, you can post equipment to the Post Trucks section in Navisphere Carrier or call our regional centers:

Q: Why are the miles listed on your website different than my miles?

Navisphere Carrier displays mileage from PC* Miler®, which is only one of many different mileage programmes available today. These miles are provided as an estimate for the load. They may differ from other, similar mileage programmes.

TRANSFLO® technology

Q: What TRANSFLO® technology options can I use when hauling for C.H. Robinson?

We offer several TRANSFLO® options for our carrier and drivers to use when working with C.H. Robinson. They include TRANSFLO $Velocity®, and TRANSFLO® Mobile.

TRANSFLO $Velocity®
If you choose to scan your paperwork with another technology, TRANSFLO $Velocity® can still help you submit everything to C.H. Robinson. Note: Drivers should use fleet ID: RBTWV.

Drivers with smartphones can use the free TRANSFLO® mobile app on their iPhone® or Android® devices to scan paperwork straight on their phone. Note: Drivers should register the app using C.H. Robinson’s fleet ID: RBTWV. Get the TRANSFLO® mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.

Q: How do I upload my documents using TRANSFLO $Velocity®?

TRANSFLO $Velocity® is a fast and easy way to upload your documents. Follow these instructions:

  • Launch the TRANSFLO $Velocity® Client. (Be sure to first install the software ).
  • Scan or attach your documents. When done, click "Finished Adding Documents."
  • Select C.H. Robinson as the broker from the drop down list.
  • Enter your T-Code, the C.H. Robinson load number, your invoice number, and the invoice amount. If you have a lumper, enter the lumper amount too.
  • Click “Next.”
  • Select the document type for each image.
  • Submit your documents.
  • Please note that the fleet ID to use for C.H. Robinson is RBTWV. And that $1.00 is deducted from the final settlement when C.H. Robinson processes your payment.

For help downloading the client or using TRANSFLO $Velocity®, please call 1-866-503-5707.

Navisphere technology

Q: Should I use Navisphere Carrier or Navisphere Driver?

Q: What's the difference between the Navisphere Carrier mobile app and the Navisphere Driver mobile app?

Q: Are the load tracking capabilities the same on Navisphere Carrier and Navisphere Driver?

Q: How much will Navisphere Carrier or Navisphere Driver affect my phone's battery life and data plan?

Navisphere Carrier

Q: What does it cost to use Navisphere Carrier?

Q: How do I upload my documents through Navisphere Carrier?

Navisphere Driver

Q: How does Navisphere Driver work?

Q: How do I notify my driver about an assigned load when they're using Navisphere Driver?

Q: When am I being tracked using the Navisphere Driver app?

Q: What if a driver no longer wants to be tracked using Navisphere Driver?

Carrier Advantage programme

Q: What if my carrier status changes?

A grading review period occurs each month that could potentially change your current tier. Your status in the programme is based on your ability to check in on time for pick ups and deliveries, and to provide hourly status updates while moving a load. If you have questions about your status, please reach out to your carrier rep or learn more about the Carrier Advantage programme .

Carrier Advantage Card

Q: What is my Carrier Advantage Card Carrier ID and password?

Your Carrier ID and password were provided in two separate welcome emails when you registered for the programme.

You will need both the Carrier ID and password when accessing your EFS account. Please keep in mind that your Carrier ID and password should only be given to people who are authorised to make account changes.

Q: What is my eManager secure entry code?

Your secure entry code is a code you choose when logging into EFS’s eManager for the first time. You will use this code for security purposes; for example, when logging into eManager from a new computer.

Be sure to either memorise your code or keep it recorded in a secure place. Only share your secure entry code with people who are authorised to make account changes.

Q: What savings and discounts do I get with the Carrier Advantage Card?

With the Carrier Advantage Card, you can save on fuel, tires, and service. Fuel discounts are based on the Oil Price Information Service (OPIS) nationwide index. Carriers can save an average of 37–40 cents per gallon at TA Petro and TA Express Travel Centers, as well as Roady's Truck Stops. In addition to fuel, you can save on service and tires through TA Petro and TA Express. Simply present your ID and DOT/MC number at the service desk.

Your card also offers EFS network discounts at thousands of locations across North America.

Q: How do I prevent unauthorised users or purchases?

While setting up your program policy, you can select allowable items for cardholders. For example, limiting 250 gallons of fuel every 24 hours will help prevent unauthorised purchases. Please keep your cardholders informed as to what items they are allowed to purchase.

Also, the information you require cardholders to provide at checkout will act as a protection for you and your cardholders. Only people with the specific required information will be able to use the card. Please keep your cardholders informed as to the information they are required to provide at the time of purchase. Examples of required information:

  • Driver ID #
  • Trip #
  • Unit #
  • Trailer no.
  • Control #

Q: What if one of my cards is lost or stolen?

If one of your cards is lost or stolen, log in to EFS eManager to inactivate, delete, or place the card on hold immediately. Once done, the lost or stolen card is useless to anyone until the status is changed back to “active.”

Q: Can my cardholders purchase fuel if they don’t have a card with them?

Yes. Through EFS’s eManager, you can allow “manual entry” of cards. Notify the cardholder of the card number; they will then be allowed to enter the number by hand at the pump instead of swiping the actual card. Remember to switch the card back to “swipe only” when the cardholder has the card in hand again.

Q: What if I have an emergency or an unusual situation that requires extra fuel or money?

EFS offers an override option in their eManager tool for situations like these. After the override transaction has been processed, the override policy is removed and the previous card limits/locations return. If the override is for cash, please select the option for a “one-time cash advance.” Note: the cash will remain on the card until the cardholder depletes the funds.

Q: What if I have multiple divisions requiring separate limits?

EFS allows for multiple limits through eManager by creating default policies with separate defaults. This allows individual card management for companies requiring more specialised fleet policies.

Q: What if I still have questions about my card?

C.H. Robinson’s Carrier Advantage card is managed through EFS. Direct any further questions regarding your card directly to EFS. Their customer service department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call them at 1-888-824-7378.

TRANSFLO® and TRANSFLO $Velocity® are registered trademarks of Pegasus TransTech Corp.
PC* Miller® is a registered trademark of ALK Associates, Inc.
iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
Android® is a registered trademark of Google.