Join a winning team
Our success is driven by dedicated, energetic people. As one of Europe's leading freight forwarders, our employees play a vital role in keeping the global supply chain moving. We are always looking for talented, dynamic people to support our growth. We promote an atmosphere rich in entrepreneurial spirit, where creative people take ownership in the success of their careers and their teams. As you work to achieve your goals, you will be in a premier position to seize new opportunities.
- World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune)
- Best Places to Launch a Career (BusinessWeek)
- Global 2000 Super Star (Forbes)
- Top 25 Green Supply Chain Partner (Inbound Logistics)
A unique company culture
When you walk into any of our offices in Europe, the first thing you will notice is the energy. From your first day, you will speak with customers and negotiate with carriers. Managers will empower you to make decisions, and you will be surrounded by a supportive team throughout your development.
We look for employees with these characteristics:
- Positive and motivated
- Dedicated and team-oriented
- Clear, responsive communicators
- Decisive, action-oriented and efficient
- Energised by building relationships with customers
- Entrepreneurial in spirit
- Intermediate English skills (required)
- Additional European language skills (preferred)
- Graduate or equivalent experience
Why should you work for C.H. Robinson Europe?
- Build a lifelong career in a dynamic industry
- Work in a fun, positive and energetic environment
- Develop your skills and talents in a fast-moving, global organisation
- Interact with customers to develop and execute innovative solutions
- Use and develop your language skills in a global work environment
- Work for a company that understands and is committed to sustainability
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits
How to apply
If you fit our profile and are interested in a career with C.H. Robinson Europe, view our current job postings or submit your CV, in English, online by registering with C.H. Robinson Europe.