Less Than Container Load
Your LCL freight doesn't have to wait
How often do your partial ocean shipments sit for extended periods, waiting for enough freight to fill an ocean container? Get your shipment in transit the moment it’s ready with C.H. Robinson’s in-house NVOCC division, CHRistal Lines®. Transport your partial container freight when you’re ready. Utilize a weekly sailing schedule in frequented lanes around the world for more consistent sea cargo shipping options or consolidate your global ocean freight with other shipments and only pay for the container space you use. Strengthen your consolidation strategy using key consolidation locations in North America, Asia, Europe and South America. Keep your shipments on schedule and improve visibility to your shipments with a team of global ocean freight logistics experts who will coordinate.
Keep your LCL shipments moving:
- Choose from convenient weekly departures between most major ports.
- Achieve global visibility to the entire process with Navisphere® online access.
- Minimize delays with cross-customer LCL consolidations and reliable service.
- Use strategic consolidation hubs in Asia, India, Europe, South America, and North America.
- Expedite your shipments with a sea-air service combination when ocean service alone won’t meet your transit requirements
- Streamline your day-to-day with paperwork management—including bills of lading and invoicing.
- Add cargo insurance options for additional piece of mind.
Combine LCL ocean transport service with FCL options, global air, customs brokerage, project logistics, and additional services for a complete global supply chain solution.
Looking for ocean freight container specifications? Check out global trade tools for external and minimum internal requirements, maximum gross weight, and more.