Responsibility to Industry & Community
Our investments in technology, products, and programs target long-term and continual improvements in the transportation and food networks. We participate in:
- Western Growers®. Increased capacity and cost reduction programs
- Preferred vendor and Quick Pay programs. Programs that support small businesses and expedite payments
- RESPONSIBLE CARE®. Our ChemSolutions™ division follows the guiding principles of the chemical industry's world-class performance initiative, and is committed to helping ensure that materials are transported in a safe and secure manner. To learn more click here.
Our commitment to local communities and our world is revealed in:
- John Wiehoff, Chairman/CEO
"At C.H. Robinson, we will continue to invest in our industry, our people, and our communities to help ensure long-term health and sustainability for today and tomorrow."
- Employee and corporate sponsorship of the United Way®, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation®, Community Health Charities®, American Cancer Society®, and many other charitable programs
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Foundation's pledge of over one million dollars to Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota®
- Pink Ribbon Watermelon education programs on healthy eating and breast cancer awareness, including contributions to organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
Registered trademarks are the properties of their owners.