The greatest undiscovered potential for additional savings
Save money and improve performance with an inbound transportation program. Learn more
Most shippers look to outbound freight for cost reduction and service level improvements. But inbound freight offers equal—and sometimes greater—cost reduction opportunities. For twenty years, we've been making the difficult attainable by improving inbound logistics for customers. By gaining global visibility into inbound deliveries and monitoring compliance through Navisphere® online access, you can reduce costs, improve service, minimize delays, and raise overall performance.
Inbound Logistics complements our Single Source, Lead Logistics, and Managed TMS solutions. Take advantage of our proven approach for working with vendors, suppliers, contract manufacturing/distribution facilities (co-packers), and others who ship products or raw materials into your facilities. Working collaboratively with your company and theirs, we'll help you uncover new efficiencies that can lead to meaningful and sustained cost savings.
- Assistance in identifying freight allowances
- Consulting analysis
- Assistance in changing sales terms
- Global Visibility
- Monitoring your vendors' shipping to verify that orders are ready to ship on time
- Advance notice of late shipments in time to change production schedules
- Reporting on compliance levels of your suppliers/vendors
- Potential Savings