See the opportunities in your returns
Reverse logistics should be more than an afterthought. A proper returns management strategy can help you maximize value, reduce spend, and efficiently coordinate your reverse supply chain. Turn your reverse logistics strategy into a competitive advantage with better visibility, a streamlined process, and quality execution when you need it. Leverage custom reverse logistics services and industry expertise to Accelerate Your Advantage®:
- Trust a dedicated team of Reverse Logistics Experts to provide answers, support and consistency to any of your end-of-life product challenges.
- Maintain control and achieve higher visibility to your reverse supply chain through Navisphere® online access.
- Manage risk with product recall services ready to launch within 24 hours.
- Capture individual over, short, and damaged (OS&D) events as they occur.
- Satisfy your seasonal buyback agreements and maximize your day-to-day return shipping efficiency.
- Meet sustainability initiatives easily and efficiently with reusable containers—from crates and pallets to drums and kegs.
- Rely on experts to help determine how to maximize value with a strategic end of life plan for your salvage or excess inventory (liquidation, donations, recycling and disposal).
Incorporate reverse logistics solutions with C.H. Robinson’s ocean freight forwarding, air freight forwarding, domestic freight services, and other additional services for a complete logistics solution.