Logistics Expertise for Complex Global Projects
Global support for demanding cargo
You wouldn't trust just anyone to handle your project cargo. That's why many companies turn to C.H. Robinson to move their oversized, overweight, and high value freight around the world. You can trust us to expertly handle the complexities of transportation for the oil and gas, energy, mining, wind power, EPCM, infrastructure, and heavy machinery and equipment industries. To support your project cargo initiatives, our reliable project cargo team collaborates with your staff, delivers preplanning recommendations, coordinates orders, and executes transportation. The result? You can meet your obligations with project freight that is delivered on time, on budget, and in good condition.
For exceptional project logistics execution, rely on C.H. Robinson to:
- Assess sourcing options for procurement, including routing departure frequency, transit times, and the associated transportation costs
- Provide detailed, pre-project cost estimates covering market volatility, anticipated equipment availability, and expenses to transport to locations with limited infrastructure
- Offer cost effective transportation options from multiple points of origin
- Conduct routing surveys that assess local infrastructure, identify obstacles, and maximize the shipping window
C.H. Robinson Project Logistics
Explore the project cargo expertise of C.H. Robinson Project Logistics.
View the C.H. Robinson Project Logistics Website
- Coordinate over dimensional, break bulk shipments via air, land, and sea, including regularly scheduled service and/or chartering
- Investigate customs requirements at destination and offer recommendations so you can prepare the documents you will need to deliver your cargo
- Deliver to remote locations
- Offer onsite logistics representation
- Provide tracking that keeps you aware of the status of your project
Try our easy-to-use calculator to determine freight dimensions for air and ocean shipments.