North American Border Crossing
Delivering your cross-border freight on time
Facilitate the delivery of your cross-border freight with a provider who has experts on both sides of the border. Whether you’re shipping to Canada or from Mexico, dedicated cross-border teams will help streamline the transportation and logistics of your cross-border cargo from pickup to delivery, on both sides of the border. Rely on Trusted Advisor® experts to guide you through the customs brokerage process and direct transportation services effectively and efficiently. Make a single phone call to coordinate the best cross-border service for your business—from full truckload, LTL, and flatbed to intermodal, temperature controlled, and project cargo services—with one consolidated invoice.
Cover every angle of your cross-border freight when shipping to or from Mexico and Canada:
- Deliver your freight where you need it with service to/from Mexico and any international destination.
- Incorporate a tailored multimodal solution for your Canadian import, export, and intra-Canada freight.
- Work with bilingual professionals whose regional marketplace knowledge and commitment safeguard your cross-border shipping.
- Achieve global visibility to your cross-border cargo with Navisphere® online access.
- Simplify customs with the right broker for U.S., Canada, and Mexico regulations.
- Trust the security of your cross-border freight to a global, C-TPAT-certified, broker who will work with C-TPAT-certified providers upon request.
- Designate the ideal border crossing location for your freight from several options across the U.S.-Canada and U.S.-Mexico borders.
Get the most for your money. Compare the value of one currency to another with live conversion rates.