Customs Brokerage Services
Maintain compliance with customs regulations with the help of Trusted Advisor® experts
Navigate the challenging requirements of international shipping regulations with an effective customs compliance strategy and reliable customs brokerage service—no matter your industry. Easily define your needs, contain costs, and minimize your risk when you choose expert customs brokers with 100+ years of experience. Overall supply chain visibility is essential for paying the right amount of tariffs, duties, and declared values. Utilize customs brokerage specialists to help you comply with existing government regulations and stay ahead of changing customs compliance laws. With all the variables and challenges of a global marketplace, a streamlined approach to your customs clearance strategy means less risk, fewer errors, and reduced costs for you.
Experience superior customs brokerage service:
- Develop accurate data by utilizing compliance assistance for your imports.
- Pay appropriate duty rates using advanced tariff engineering.
- Access dedicated customs brokerage managers, their staff, and global trade reports.
- Enhance your global visibility with Navisphere® online to know when your shipments clear customs.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best business practices to help you mitigate regulation errors and manage risk.
- Minimize costly delays with cargo examination coordination.
- Receive complete customs brokerage services when crossing the borders of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico to improve your speed to market as well as help preserve your C-TPAT certification and FAST designation.
Discover global trade resources to maximize your global shipment capabilities and better maintain customs compliance. Utilize the Incoterms® 2010 and security tools to find definitions for international transactions, understand who bears the risk in a transaction, and learn more about safety programs like the 10+2 Rule, and C-TPAT certification.