Less Than Container Load
How often do your partial ocean shipments sit for extended periods of time, waiting for enough freight to fill a container? We'll put your shipment in transit the moment it's ready. How do we do this? By taking advantage of ocean shipping economies and running weekly consolidations. We quickly find available space on containers or combine your ocean freight with other loads heading in the same direction to save you time and money. And your less than container load (LCL) shipments won't just be placed in transit on schedule—they'll be coordinated by our global ocean logistics experts from origin to delivery.
We'll help you keep your LCL shipments moving:
- Licensed Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) and Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI)
- Weekly departures between most major ports
- Global online visibility to your shipments via Navisphere online access
- Dedicated customs and compliance assistance on every load, including partials
- Cross-customer LCL consolidations for faster customs clearance and C.H. Robinson service from origin to delivery
- Strategic consolidation hubs in Asia, India, Europe, South America, and North America
- Expedite your shipments with a sea-air service combination when ocean service alone won't meet your transit requirements
- Paperwork management, including bills of lading and invoicing
- Cargo insurance options for additional peace of mind
- Combine with global air, customs brokerage, and project cargo for a complete global supply chain solution
Learn more about additional services for your LCL freight.
Find information about each of the world’s most active seaports and inland ports, including UN/LOCODE, Latitude, Longtitude, GMT Offset, telephone number, and website information.