Full Container Load
Is your forwarder booking your ocean freight based on what's best for you—or based on their contracts with the steamship lines? As a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), we make it easy for you to find an ideal vessel for your freight by providing multiple options and helping you choose one that's right for your business. While other providers tie themselves to specific ocean carriers, we balance our network and leverage our relationships to provide you with the most flexible ocean freight forwarding options in the industry. Don't get locked into a freight allocation strategy. We'll help you find, choose, and execute your optimal solution.
Put our logistics expertise to work for your ocean freight forwarding:
- Licensed NVOCC and Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI)
- Coverage for all major ocean trade lanes between continents
- Trade coordination, including global freight services, supplier/vendor monitoring, and compliance and risk assessment
- Timely and accurate data transmission directly to the U.S. Bureau of Customs and Border Protection Agency
- C-TPAT participant in the U.S. for fewer delays of inbound goods
- Better visibility to your ocean shipments through Navisphere online access
- Cargo insurance options for additional peace of mind
- Find solutions for all your global freight needs, including consolidations, global air, customs brokerage, deconsolidation, marine insurance, and more
Explore additional services for your ocean freight.
Obtain external and minimum internal specifications, maximum gross weight, and other information for ocean freight containers.