Full Container Load
Superior shipping options for your global ocean freight
Does your forwarder book your ocean freight based on what is best for them, best for you, or on their contracts with the steamship lines? Book your ocean freight based on your needs, not someone else’s. As an Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI) and a licensed Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) freight forwarder, C.H. Robinson helps you Accelerate Your Advantage® for your business and your freight. With high-volume lanes around the world including between the U.S. and Asia and Europe and the U.S., you can smoothly transport your shipments anywhere you do business. Acquire the space allocations you need by leveraging the stable, global network and relationships ready to work for you. Benefit from flexible international ocean shipping options that keep you from being locked into an unattractive freight allocation strategy.
Your ocean freight forwarding, simplified:
- Obtain the capacity you need with coverage for all major ocean trade lanes between continents.
- Coordinate trade services from global freight services and supplier/vendor monitoring to compliance and risk assessment services.
- Simplify your customs process with timely and accurate data transmissions directly to the U.S. Bureau of Customs and Border Protection Agency (CBP).
- Avoid delays of inbound goods with a C-TPAT certified organization.
- Achieve higher visibility to your ocean shipments through Navisphere® online access.
- Add cargo insurance options for additional piece of mind.