The greatest potential for additional savings
Most shippers look to outbound freight for service level improvements and cost reductions. Inbound freight offers equal—and sometimes greater—cost reduction opportunities. By gaining global visibility into inbound deliveries and monitoring compliance, we can help you gain efficiency, improve on time deliveries, minimize delays and lower costs.
Inbound Logistics complements our Single Source and Managed TMS solutions. Take advantage of our proven approach for working with vendors, suppliers, contract manufacturing/distribution facilities (co-packers) and others who ship products or raw materials into your facilities. Working collaboratively with your company and theirs, we will help you uncover new efficiencies that can lead to reliable on time performance and meaningful, sustainable cost savings.
- Assistance in identifying freight allowances
- Consulting analysis
- Assistance in changing sales terms
- Integration & Visibility
- Monitoring your vendors' shipping to verify that orders are ready to ship on time
- Advance notice of late shipments in time to change production schedules
- Reporting on compliance levels of your suppliers/vendors
- Carbon Efficiency & Potential Savings